Wednesday 1 June 2011

Too bright for you?



              White rock beach, BC  


Its like I am not in control of my mind!!! 

With a view like that and the kind of "deep talk" I had with my sister, you'd think I'd be a volcano of words - just bursting with poems and stories, no? Say yes.

But it is so annoying that my brain (the right side, at least) won't work in the bright light of the day! 
"An evil mind works in the dark" 
DO I SOUND EVIL TO YOU?! The right side of my brain just doesn't think in the right way until after 12PM.

QUEER... :S
Why scramble my thoughts?
Why slur my words?
Beauty pervades the golden world,
Let me cage it into a rhyme
But, a sloth you are!
Until,
At hour zero,
Your quill scribbles,
The alphabets decorate the papyrus,
Your thoughts make music
with the stories in ink.
Not until I am half unconscious
Do you, a creative lurker come out

Scared of light, are you?

4 comments:

  1. hello - 'myself '
    firstly ,you have a brilliant blog and some other really cool blogs on your blog roll.
    secondly, i love this post - you honestly have a gift for poetry , and i have been through quite a few on your blog.
    and lastly - thank you for following my blog , and dropping by :)

    p.s. i would love to know your name myself. Mine is Devika, and i am from India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.
    You told me to say that, so I did.
    Where are these pictures from? I wish I could be there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Devika. I find you blog very interesting, as well.


    LOL...thanks for saying yes, Alexa
    They are from Whiterock beach, British Columbia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love BC! I went there on a family vacation a few years ago. I wish I could go back...

    ReplyDelete