Tuesday 21 June 2011

Not again!!

I was 15 when I found people gasping and laughing at me because I didn't have Facebook.
"WHHHHAAA??? you don't have Facebook?!"
"Do you not have friends?"
"DUDE! you got no social life, man!"
"What? Why? are you technologically inclined? socially?"
"You have no idea how much fun it is! FARMVILLE!! AAAHHH" *Scream! scream*
BLAH BLAH BLAH

So, what do you think I did? I made a Facebook account. Got a profile picture, wrote a status and commented on people's posts. NOW, I was cool!

I won't lie, Facebook certainly kept me busy distracted and it definitely helped me keep in touch with my old friends, which was great! Today, I get more news from Facebook than I do from CBC or BBC, etc (which some of you might think is crazzzy) Anyway, so my point is that, yes! Social media can be exciting and has many uses, including stalking the person you have crush on, but PUH-LEEZ! I will not die if I don't have Facebook!! So, relax!

 Just after I got over fancying Facebook, my friends started talking about Twitter.
Heres a review from a English major: "You don't get it! 140 words! It'll be a healthy, daily dose for my vocab! Everything that I said in a sentence is now to be said in a word!!" AAAHHH!!!
Heres from a movie freak: "EVERYONE! every single celebrity on earth has twitter! Its like sitting right in front of them and listening to them talk, only they use few words!"
BLAH BLAH BLAH
I was too lazy to get Twitter (real reason: I don't think I'll ever be able to get off it)

Why am I talking about all this, you ask? Bee-Cause, yesterday at a Party, I heard all my friends talking about Tumblr.
... ... ... ... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!

Why are social trends changing every 4 seconds?! I like blogger! (real reason: I don't know how to use Tumblr!) I want to read my friend's posts and follow them and I want them to do the same, but they would never take time out of their special, privilege blogging site and come to my "Through my eyes"

Should I make a tumblr account?

P.S. My English class starts in 10 minutes and this building is gorgeous! <3

1 comment:

  1. no babes..u need not make a tumblr acc or any other acc...u need to be satisfied....dont listen to ppl...! and fb keeps us connected....!!
    do u need anythn else?

    ReplyDelete