Wednesday 29 June 2011

Scene1
Me: (Apathetically) 'sup?


Scene 2
Me: (Excited) OH MY GOODNESS! I'm in love! (in this context, Love refers to a "profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person", precisely towards a male...who does not exist...outside my computer) Before you make an image of myself as someone like:

Let me describe him to you. He is a heterosexual guy who thinks he is homosexual because he feels attraction towards a guy at his school who is actually a girl in disguise. (Is that a run-on?) Anyway, thats his situation, not him! His name is Nakatsu! *Squeal squeal* That my friends is a Japanese name. He is just like any other boy, except he is EXTREMELY cute/hot/ sexy soccer player (depending on your taste. If you ask me, he deserves both) who is surrounded by several other EXTREMELY cute/hot boys. 
Do not judge me! That is only 5% of the reason I like him. 

Unfortunately, I will not be able to explain the other 95% of him that actually matters to me because he is ethereal. So, if you want to know more about him, you will have to check out the videos that follow this post. Note: I said checkout the videos. Please do not check him out as he is inescapably mine. 

Before you start comparing me to a crazy Twilight fan, please understand that I am a properly brought up, well educated human being who understands and accepts the difference between the person I wish to be with (referring to Nakatsu) and the person I will be with. So, you will never find me writing a letter to Nakatsu with my blood asking him to bite me. 

However, he does give me the tingly, anxious feeling you are supposed to get when you are in love; which is alright because everyone at one point of their life falls in love with a cartoon/TV/Movie character. Right? -.~

I would like to emphasize on the fact that I am in Love with Nakatsu who I know everything about. However, since the character Nakatsu was played by Ikuta toma *drool drool*, I have a certain attraction towards him, as well. Attraction to the point that I can bear watching all of his shows. However, I refrain from saying I LOVE him because I don't know much about him to admit to a heavy feeling as such. 

Last thing, you are most likely to get creeped out, throw your laptop away or puke as you watch these videos while keeping my feelings in mind. That is not because all of what I said is false, it is because you have not the slightest idea of the story behind his actions. So, ladies and Gentlemen, don't be stereotypical trolls. Just click on the link at the bottom and dedicate an hour or so to watching the character you're going to fall in love with! I present to you Shuichi Nakatsu:

This video doesn't have subtitles, its just him...hehehehe





PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Watch the first four episodes! You'll love it! It has subtitles, thats how I watch it! You will NOT regret it. Heres the link:
http://www.mysoju.com/japanese-drama/hana-kimi/ 



2 comments:

  1. you know something i am begging you to tell me your name - here is my email
    devika.misra@gmail.com
    i want to know everything about you .

    atleast you like a real person - i had the hugest crush on the cartoon charater of cyclops in the cartoon network series - x men evolution. so darling , there is no harm in falling in love with people like them - they deserve our love and vehement worship.

    p.s. i havnt recovered ever since ricky martin came out - i just havnt.
    p.p.s. i have this friend who is way into japanese anime , is this anything similar ? i am an illiterate and all i can talk about japan is what i know murakami.
    tell me alll about yourself. promise me you will !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to watch X-men all the time...I liked Wolverine :D!

    :S ... what do you want me to tell you? :S
    My blog describes most of who I am.

    ReplyDelete