Monday 13 June 2011

Mr. Squarepants is rather addictive

"OOOOHHH who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he! SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!
If nautical nonsense be something ya' wish! SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish! SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!
SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS! SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS! SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!
SPONGE-BOB SQUARE PAAAAAANTSS!"

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT FOR A POEM!!!

I have my physics exam in 2 days. The more I study, the more I realize how important it is. I mean, if I took some Physics and Chem and a little Bio, I could survive anywhere on Earth, without any help at all. The only thing is, I don't think I'll ever be in a Cast Away type situation. You know why? Can you handle it? BEE- CAUSE,  I don't plan on delivering Fed-Ex boxes for the rest of my life. If I did, I wouldn't be spending thousands of dollars for sitting in a class listening to people talk! So, though I realize the importance of physics, I can not "PHOCUS"

I spent three hours watching Sponge bob square pants! SPONGEBOB square pants! SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS! SPONGE BOB SQUARE PAAAAANTSSS!

Spent almost two hours taking a nap - a really long one, indeed.

And as you may notice, I'm spending the rest of my time writing this post...I've been writing it for the past 4 hours! MASTERPIECE! rrrriiight!

If you notice symptoms of Acute Stress Disorder in me, through my writing. FFear not! I will be alright after Thursday! Pray for me!


THIS IS ME STUDYING FOR PHYSICS

THIS IS ME WHEN I FIND OUT MY MARK

THIS IS ME WHEN I'M DONE WITH PHYSICS FOREVER!


THIS IS ME BEING SEX~EH!

2 comments:

  1. He is strangely hypnotizing, yeah?
    Did you know Spongebob just got renewed for its 9th or 10th season? Crazy, eh?

    ReplyDelete