Thursday 9 June 2011

Disgusting!!

Gah! The more I write, the worse I get! And I thought blogging will help until my english class started!


Here is another failed deed. I wrote it because tonight, like every other night, I promised myself to wake up tomorrow and do *whatever I want to do* EXCEPT, I know in the back of my head that I won't do it. I won't because I promise myself every night and then, pretend to forget about it next morning!


Please tell me I'm not the only one with a weak will power in this world! Whats something you really want to do but you don't, just because you're lazy or its boring or takes too much time, whatever the reason? Anything?





I promise
Tomorrow it will happen
It will happen, because the sun will be higher
Like it was, today
The birds will sing
Like they did, today
The world will be dancing
Like it had, today.

I promise
Tomorrow you will grow
You will grow, because you’ll want to
Like you did, today
You’ll be encouraged
Like you were, today
You’ll mean it
Like you did, today.

I promise
Tomorrow you’ll succeed
You will succeed, because you promised
Like you have, always. 

ONE DAY! ONE DAY, I'LL DO IT!

4 comments:

  1. The sun'll come up...
    TOMORROW!
    Betcher bottom dollar that tomorrow...
    There'll be sunnnnnnn !!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope one day i'll also get d will power to work out...so dat i cud b slim!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Puneet! Lets do it together!

    ReplyDelete