Wednesday 13 July 2011

I DEPRESS!!!! D':

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVOURITE <3
Oh God! How do you feel when the person you are absolutely in love with is moving away and you know you will probably not see them until after 100 years or something? I feel Horrible!! I  don't want to let go, I want to hold on to them like a 4 year old daughter holds on to her dad's legs when he is leaving the state for a business meeting. I cry until my eyes and my head hurts and I look like a Tomato. I sit in a corner staring into space, making a photo album in my mind. I DEPRESSS!!!! D":

That is exactly how I feel right not; and how I feel right now is exactly how I feel every time I read/watch/talk/see anything... ANYTHING related to Harry Potter Part 2! WHY WHY WHY!!! Why did you have to take them away!!!

Alert: I am not a huge, lunatic fan. I haven't read a single book (which I, oh-so-deeply regret, but the thing with me is I don't enjoy the book, if I've watched the movies and vice versa) BUT I have watched EVERY SINGLE MOVIE, A BILLION TIMES.

Yet, today, I found myself going through Harry potter posts on different blogs and I... I have a lump in my throat and I want to hug every single person who acted in those movies...from the janitor (who we never saw) to Dumbledore.

Man, Am I going to miss these series! Now I have no celebrity about who I can, proudly, tell my kids that "YO! I grew with those sexy, talented dogs!"

I hope all the people/actors related to those movies in anyway, stay successful and happy for ever and ever! <3


The trio hugging on the last day <3



















































2 comments:

  1. I am going to cry when I watch the movie :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad there are so may harry potter fans out there who will miss the series...you should definitely read the books if you have the time, trust me you'll enjoy them anyway, even if you've already watched the movies! :-)

    ReplyDelete